Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas


The girls thoroughly enjoyed Christmas!  Well, I think they mostly enjoyed all the toys and attention.  We went way overboard on things for them (and when I say we, I guess I really mean "me") but it was such a fun time watching them that I don't really care :-)  They did really well with the hectic day and multiple people in and out of our house.  Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day:

Christmas Eve-heading out to see lights again
Christmas Morning!
Ready for presents
Trying to wake up on Christmas morning!
Too many presents? NEVER
Ohhhh ball!!
Tissue paper yay!







Shoes!


This is exhausting ma!!



And yes, my sister is letting her play with a plastic bag lol


End of the night-Lu is finally wearing down and Emma is asleep on Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment