Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Snowflakes

We've been lucky to have several "snow days" and by lucky I mean it only sticks around for a couple hours and only once have I had to pry my car door open :-)  I don't mind the fun flakes for a few hours here or there because the girls really enjoy it and by about the time I'm over the wet floors/dog...well...it's already over!  Last week the snow actually kept up for long enough that it stuck on the ground for a couple hours giving Lauren, Corey, and baby Penny time to get up here and witness it...baby Penny's first snow day  With a low of 27* today and rain predicted we may get some flakes AGAIN!


The girls have started "sneaking" things in to bed..apparently we run a prison where they feel the need to bring weapons like pizza cutters to bed!
George Strait in Vegas for our 4th wedding anniversary!
Outfits my mom sewed for the girls
Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment