Friday, May 30, 2014

May Fun

We packed so many fun things into May that it just flew by! The spring session of gymnastics came to a close and we continued on with our mommy and me ballet. We celebrated Mother's Day, went to the zoo, attended baby Hannah's shower, had a fun Memorial Day, and worked on our garden!

First blueberries ready to be picked!
Ready for the zoo with cousin P
This kid and salad...
:-)
Ready for baby Hannah's Shower!
Leaving notes at Meema's house before the shower!
So we bought a braid book for the girls...Alex insisted they didn't look too hard. I told him they were and as usual he proved me wrong by whipping these two out on first tries. Typical. 
Emma wanted fishtail piggies. 
Memorial Day...my kids were in the pool at 8am, I'm sure our neighbors love us!
Ice cream in the driveway because we are classy like that. 
Our first strawberries!

No comments:

Post a Comment