Sunday, March 10, 2013

18 Months Photo Shoot

It is nearly impossible to actually photograph both girls at the same time and not have one crying, picking a booger, making a pirate face, or simply face down throwing a tantrum.  It is for this reason that we have avoided doing professional photos because why would I pay someone to capture something I get to witness everyday for free (that was sarcasm by the way).  That being said, I LOVED the photos my older sister had done of my niece Avery and I convinced Alex to give it one go. We also decided to include Avery in some shots so my parents could actually have a photo of all three girls.  I will just summarize the experience to say it was exactly what I expected: exhausting.  Thankfully, for all the work put in by me, Natalie, and the photographer, we actually ended up with quite a few great shots :-) Enjoy!




























Photos by Julie Andress

1 comment: