Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Water Babies



These girls LOVE water!  Whether it's the bathtub, a kiddie pool, someone's cup of water, or our fountain, you can bet they are playing with it.  Lu is our real water baby and has zero fear of water (frightening if you ask me) whereas Emma prefers to play in water so long as NO ONE gets water above her neck.  They both could stay outside all day long and if it wasn't for the Herculean task of "suncreening" them I would let them.  Seriously...what did parents do before spray sunscreen? Here are some swimming photos from over the last month:





Classic Emma: It's on my face!!

"Cleaning Dada"


Showing me how Ariel swims





Baby legs (Emma)
Baby legs (Lu)
And the reason my kids probably love water...they spent MONTHS floating in the pool before they were even born :-)     July 3, 2011  


No comments:

Post a Comment