Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Happenings

I had a lot of random photos, videos, and such from recent weeks so I thought I'd just put up a mish-mash post with no theme really :-)  Enjoy some silly videos of the girls, pictures from my sister's baby shower, and a smattering of other photos!


This is Emma trying out some different waves with that baby who is always in the TV cabinet...


This is just a snippet of the girls playing together


Emma and Daddy playing


Me and Natalie at April & Avery's Baby Shower

~Sisters~
Momma & Sisters
My awesome-looking gift :-)
Failing miserably at naming baby animals...
"Price is Right"...again, failing miserably!
What the heck is a baby bat called??  Satan??

My grandma trying to guess how many diapers are in the tub hehe
First time in a cart together!
Papa Play Time



Waking up with awesome carseat hair!
Ahhh this is where she gets her hair from...we call these their "hero hair-dos"

No comments:

Post a Comment