Friday, December 27, 2013

My Cirque du Soleil Sleepers

Ever since we switched the girls' cribs to toddler beds crazy bed shenanigans have ensued. Everything from bed hopping, bed switching, to just plain sleeping acrobatics has taken place. These are some of my favorite moments I've captured:

I have no idea how long she slept this way before I noticed her on the monitor. 

What I found one morning. 

Late at night I could hear Lu tearing up a book, went in to take it away and found Emma curled up and dead asleep next to her :-)
She is wearing a Santa hat and reading a book...she is suppose to be napping...

That night she was still set on wearing the Santa hat to bed and this is Lu sneaking into Emma's bed...


And because Alex didn't believe this one was actually her sleeping standing up...this is the video..she continued to sleep this way for 30 minutes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment